Henry - the latest addition to our Gang!

He's so gorgeous!! A while back my daughter started a campaign to get a schnauzer as they are fantastic at dog agility and she wanted to do that as there's a club local to us. Having to make do last summer our poor cat did cat agility in our garden, tempted by ham:) We have 2 cats as sadly at the moment were not in enough to have a dog, but in the future we may consider one especially if its as adorable as Henry.x

Love miniature schnauzers ... but I am biased as I have one! He looks lovely. They are really friendly adaptable little dogs.

he is adoreable and very quick to learn, he walks to heel, sits and lays to command, he will stay when you walk away and come to call and he is absolutely brilliant with the kids. He had his first dog groom session, bath and face trim and nails and is booked in for his first Shed session. He takes everything in his stride.

Reactions: Calluna
Hope he enjoyed being groomed! My schnauzer objects to the floral/powdery smell of the groomers and always finds the stinkiest thing to roll in after she's been groomed!
I went on a schnauzer walk last year there were masses and masses of them - mostly minis - all having a great time. They are my favourite dog :)

Ooh i love him. He has such an adorable face. I have a rottie x collie at home and have always had bigger dogs but he is about the cutest smaller dog i've seen and i'd definitely be tempted to get one should i have another dog.

newrider.com