He's here! Pics of Otto

michie

Apr 8, 2004
N. California (Bay Area)
Visit site
Hi! Instead of Saturday, Otto came on Monday. He's still getting used to me and everything else at our yard, so he's been cooped up in his stall. I took him out for the first time today and lunged him a little bit. He was a nervous wreck at first, but he's slowly starting to settle down. I don't have great pictures because it seems I never get the chance to get good ones of him. Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon.

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

4f566d14.jpg

770036af.jpg

Awwwwwww. He is gorgeous. In the last pic he seems to be looking longing up into those hills - is that where you go hacking - will you take him up there?

:D

Unfortunately, I don't think Otto's a hack horse. The one thing I dislike the most, is that he's a little anxious in new environments. Plus, those hills are also full of organic/free-range cows.

Btw... Otto's a thoroughbred.

He looks lovely! The reason I read this thread was becasuse of his name Otto - my mum owns a horse called Otto! We haven't heard of any other horsess with that name - there is a local showjumper called Its Otto owned by Geoff Billington was in the olympic team - let me see if I can find a piccy....
Itsotto.jpg

and my Otto...
23f7d13e.jpg

He is lovely though hope uyou have great fun with him!

newrider.com