Hey All!! Your Favorite New Yorker is Back!!!

BurningAmber

Jul 3, 2009
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone!! Who remembers me?? Who missed me?? :wavespin: I haven't been on since i think March, wow I can't believe its been that long! I totally forgot how much I love this forum!!

A little update on my life! I've gone back to college (finally at the age of 24) But im really happy I did, it's been going well so far, Im majoring in Business and Entrepreneurship. I was working an a no kill animal shelter for awhile, in charge of the horses, but things turned bad, I got fired for no good reason, and actually ended up suing my former bosses for sexual harrassment and with-holding pay, not a fun time :furious:

Horse-wise I still have the 3, Liberty (20 year old Percheron/thoroughbred gelding), Amber (6 year old Percheron/thoroughbred mare) and Rascal (4 year old American Miniature gelding. I just recently moved them to a new farm after things went really bad at the old farm, and things are going wonderfully :bounce:

I can't wait to get back into posting on here!! I hope you all didn't miss me too much!! *Hugs*

Hello, I remember you and the big ginger draught horse that you rescued and passed on! Sound's like you've had a bit of a :poop: time, hopefully it'll get better x

Jake ended up going to a wonderful home with a man who had another rescued belgian that he needed a companion for! Jake is fat, happy, sassy and very well taken care of!!

newrider.com