Hi, I am new here

You are all so nice! I had a best friend who was from Wales (Trump cannot spell it right!) and picked up many British terms from her. Miss her outrageous sense of humour as well! I'd love to show off my AQHA foundation bred horse, but cannot figure out how to up load pics. Any tips?

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Click on the attach files box with the paperclip. Go to where your picture is stored. Select the one you want and it should appear in your thread ready to post. If you want to add another picture just click on the attach files box again. I always click on full image before posting rather than thumbnail. Then click post reply.

Hello, lovely to meet you! We have at least one American I can call to mind, @horseandgoatmom is in Massachusetts. We used to have a member in Texas who had a lovely mustang off the range but she only uses Facebook now alas. @Jessey , one of our most active members (in every sense) has an AQHA mare and loves the breed so she'll be happy to see pictures of your horse. So will I, I love them too!

Hey welcome, I've just got back from a trip to the US :) I have a QH x paint mare and have been involved with western riding for a bit over 20 years now though I mostly ride English currently (horses decision...long story :)) don't be put off by us being mostly in the UK :)

newrider.com