Hi!

tboucherwy

Jul 25, 2020
Hi! I am new to this site. I have been into horses since the day I can remember, having horses and not having horses through out different periods in my life. I adopted a BLM mustang out of the corrals a couple of years ago and have gentled her and started her under saddle. We also have an Appaloosa stud. Looking forward to engaging with other horse enthusiasts.

Reactions: GaryB and Jessey
Hi and welcome ? I feel like I used to know what BLM meant, but I can't think now (not in relation to horses anyhow). I'm guessing it's one of the surplus ones that are rounded up and sold off?

Agree, pictures would be fab :)

Welcome to NR ? she’s a really lovely sort, I’ve been lucky enough to ride a few mustangs, I’d give my right arm to get one from BLM but not much hope of that in England ?

Who's going to explain to me what BLM is please? Stunning horses and scenery, wow!

Reactions: Jessey
Oh what a beautiful girl! And her baby!

We used to have a rider on here from Texas who had a gorgeous dun Mustang all the way from Canada. That would be my dream too, to get a wild horse. I'd love to hear all about her and how you got her. Horses in the UK are generally domestic, and lots of us are very interested in the wild ones!

newrider.com