History wanted: Rosie HW black cob

juliecwuk

Mar 2, 2006
Wolverhampton
I was just looking through the posts and thought...i wonder if anyone knows my horse!

I purchased her approx 4.5yrs ago from a lady (well mother and daugther) in Trapp, (near Carreg Cennen Castle), Llandeilo area, Carmarthenshire. I was told by them that she had been with them for about 5yrs, and previously was in a trekking centre/riding school. Thats all that i know from her past. But i have since been told by the dentist that she is more like 23yrs old even though i was told she was 12ish at the time (so 16yrs now). This was all around the passport implementation, so she didnt have a passport at the time.

Shes a HW cob (looks shire/clydesdale cross gypsy cob), has a huge head for her height, slightly dipped back, three white socks and white splash on front right leg.

She suffers from sweetitch, wont hack on her own, wont lead in company, will only follow behind and likes to have a long rein. She really does act like shes been in a trekking centre. Shes as bombproof with things as you can get and shes a gem to be handled.

The only reason i really have doubts about her past is that the previous owner lives really close to the Llanybydder horse auction sales.

Have attached some pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Image0026.jpg
    Image0026.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 15
  • rosie 1.jpg
    rosie 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SDC12514.jpg
    SDC12514.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 20
you never know, someone might recognise her. I suppose in that time trecking/riding schools will have been and gone so you might not get anywhere trying to follow them up.

hope someone comes out of the woodwork.

yeah i doubt i'll find any info to be honest (black cobs always look the same! lol), dont really need any info either i suppose, im just curious! lol!

i had wondered if someone might know the person who i bought her off...

newrider.com