Holly went INTO the pub today :)

MissMare

Mar 6, 2008
Hehe, I drove Holly to the pub today, which isn't too strange, we often call into the nags Head car park. I was with a group of nine family and friends who had been walking with me. They all went in and left me outside :( so I took Hollys cart off her and let her have some grass. The landlady came out and asked what I was doing (I know her well) and she said oh bring her in she is fine. So we just walked straight into the door, through the pub and over to the table with my family on. Was so funny and caused a stir, she had her photo taken loads.

Just want to add, I never thought of doing anything like this, I would never push her or any horse but Holly takes EVERYTHING in her stride, she just wondered in as if she had done it a million times before and stood perfectly still whilst I had half a pint sat by the fire. Not phased at all and as usual loving all the attention. 3 children were stroking her and she was nuzzling them gently. My little star, I am so proud of her, that pony amazes me.

P.s - sorry don't have any photos but someone took some and is emailing them to me so I will get them on here when I can.

Aw that is so cool! We hope to be driving our cob to the pub one of these days but i doubt he will get invited inside. :)

Can't wait to see a picture!

our donkey Mouse used to wander into the house, found her in the sitting room watching tv one day.

she used to come in to the kitchen and search for titbits...

newrider.com