Horse communicators South West

nani

Nov 20, 2007
Avon
As title, been wanting to do this for a long time, did a google and got lots of animal ones, also equine ones but too far away. I hope it might help with a little problem I'm having. How can you tell if genuine?

Did you use her and was she accurate? Just being nosy really because I would love to know if it works.

As title, been wanting to do this for a long time, did a google and got lots of animal ones, also equine ones but too far away. I hope it might help with a little problem I'm having. How can you tell if genuine?

When you ask someone to connect to your horse and they come back with information that relates to a horse that has passed away and you've not mentioned that one.

You get a chill from reading what they say.

You are refered to them for whatever reason. Your paths just cross.

I used gaynor devanport for rusty. It was the weridest experience but she was very accurate with everything and i hadnt told her anything. It was also the way the horses reacted around her, when communicating rustys ear was locked on her the whole time,he relaxed and his eyes softened.
Even the highly strung ex racer at are yard turned in to mush when she had a little chat to him over the fence and normally a stranger can never get near him.

I used gaynor devanport for rusty. It was the weridest experience but she was very accurate with everything and i hadnt told her anything. It was also the way the horses reacted around her, when communicating rustys ear was locked on her the whole time,he relaxed and his eyes softened.
Even the highly strung ex racer at are yard turned in to mush when she had a little chat to him over the fence and normally a stranger can never get near him.

I know this will seem odd, but i have a Rusty Roo too :happy: lol

newrider.com