Horse Treat Recipe Created By Me!:)

Gods Property

Paints...a world of color
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
Yummy Tum Horse Treats..Created ALL by me...my horse loves them!

Ingredients...

*2/3 cup of shredded or diced, carrots or apples
*1 cup of oats
*1 Tbsp. of sugar
*2 warm 1/2 cups of water
*1/3 cup of flour

What You’ll Need...

*regular sized cookie sheet(greased)
*medium sized bowl
*measuring utensils
*wax paper
*spatula
*carrot shredder,peeler,or a plain knife

Directions...

Pre-heat oven to 350*. Shred carrots until enough for 1/3 cup. Set aside. In a medium
sized bowl, take 1 cup of oats and add 1/2 cup of water and mix by hand in the bowl until
oats are very soft.Then add in 1/3 cup of flour and add the 2nd 1/2 cup of warm
water.While mixing by hand, add in the apples or carrots a little at a time. Then add in
1 Tbsp of sugar for an extra burst of flavor for your horse.On a regular sized greased
cookie sheet, drop and pinch together circular clumps of the mixture. ( about 1 Tbsp each)
Place clumps about 1 inch apart. Put the treats into the oven and bake for about 13 -15
mins. After about 7 mins of cooking, rotate cookie sheet to prevent un-equal cooking.
When the treats are finished cooking, take the cookie sheet out of the oven and remove
the treats right away to prevent any sticking to the sheet. Treats will be soft when taken
out of the oven, but will harden a bit as they sit. Place treats on wax paper and let cool for
at least 30mins...horses don’t like hot food! Then they are ready for yuor horse to enjoy!

*Treats have been tested on 3 horses...great results!*

hmmmmmm..... sounds good i'd probably eat them before max could get to them... Everybody thinks i'm crazy but i confece i love horse treats!

newrider.com