Horsey Christmas Decorating

horseandgoatmom

Dec 3, 2014
Rhode Island,New england
What Kind of horsey decorating do you do??

I looked all over for a horsey Christmas tree top without much luck.

For this year I went to a small window tree due to that lovely big one I bought last year really kind of taking up the whole room and that stupid chaise I wanted for years and years ugh you could not walk in there:(:mad:.

I got the star that twinkles because I could not find any horsey ones.
Then I came up with this;);):):D:D.

Its the Breyer Xmas Horse prancing out of the top below the star.;)

I just this am finished my large double sided horsey wreath for the
living room window.
It looks better in person.
I have dropped the camera a few times :( and now the flash is not working :mad:.

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

It's gorgeous. But I don't do any decorating, horsey or otherwise. We haven't had a tree for the last year or two. If we ever have grandchildren I'll make an effort, but really I can't see the point until then. I'm so bah humbug! (sorry :p )

It's gorgeous. But I don't do any decorating, horsey or otherwise. We haven't had a tree for the last year or two. If we ever have grandchildren I'll make an effort, but really I can't see the point until then. I'm so bah humbug! (sorry :p )
I don't decorate my house, Hank normally gets some tinsel though :D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom

I can understand that. I'm kind of ba-humbug to lights OUTSIDE unless you have LOTS OF THEM.

newrider.com