Horsey obsessions?

SeeingSpots

Toffee - Spotted Hotshot
Feb 27, 2015
North East, UK
www.instagram.com
Does anyone have them? Mine is rugs and fleeces. I can't help buying them and I see one I like and despite already having one in that weight, will go and buy another lol I do bargain hunt though in my defence. My last bargain was an 100g Shires combo turnout for £26 plus £7.99 postage brand new off ebay. :-D I kind of have the title of 'crazy rug lady' on my yard but really I only have two of each weight, one for indoor, one for outdoor!

I absolutely adore making their beds in the byre, bit sad I know:oops::p I love the straw up here, it's such lovely quality and makes a great base, no more scrapes hocks and really easy to much out. So I guess new straw is a bit of a horsey obsession with me lol (least it's cheap lol)
And I do love a nice new brush!

I have a nickname on my yard to, I wish it related to something like rugs.

I like to browse for things.
I can't think off hand if I have obsessions. I like to sell unused things, what can I shift your way.:D Oster brush?:rolleyes:

All things horsey :p I love buying them nice new things :p and equally love the satisfaction of a freshly poo picked paddock or a new bed or a nice fresh clip or a good groom, freshly trimmed feet too :D the list goes on :D I have 2x each rug too, if not more in some cases, I like them to have a dry change if the weather is foul :p

Boots! I somehow can convince myself I need million different SJ boots per horse. Also love when saddle blanket matches what I'm wearing but I'm too poor to match too often haha!

Reactions: SeeingSpots
@Hailz22 I'm boots and saddle cloths too lol! I find rugs boring they just go out and trash them. I too like to browse for things, I like nice bridles and breastplates and I like it all matching. I couldn't have a different shade brown breastplate to my bridle or a black girth with brown saddle. I can't have black boots with brown tack either :p

@Hailz22 I'm boots and saddle cloths too lol! I find rugs boring they just go out and trash them. I too like to browse for things, I like nice bridles and breastplates and I like it all matching. I couldn't have a different shade brown breastplate to my bridle or a black girth with brown saddle. I can't have black boots with brown tack either :p

Definitely! I went with black tack as there are so many different shades of brown and so hard to match!

I would be your worst nightmare then.
White bridle and black reins.
Black saddle with brown pad, brown or black girth.
I do have black leathers, but have brown too.

Reactions: SeeingSpots
newrider.com