Horsey/Pony Christmas Presents

I usually get Pete a present, but haven't got anything yet! I've put a few things for him on my Christmas list - so we'll see, if he gets anything!

He has a stocking stuffed full of treats (my brother has emigrated to Australia, so Pete has inherited his!) , so he'll get that anyway!

Reactions: Trewsers
Can't really justify buying anything for my horse...he's got all that he needs and I need.
He gets Christmas dinner though - lots of apples and carrots mixed in with his usual chaff mix, and we lace it with Apple cider. Drunk horses!!!

Lol - I could barely afford to buy presents for my family let alone my ponies! They will have to be happy with special Christmas kisses :D

A big giant swede!

I am going to Robinsons at the end of January for my birthday then so I will be buying quite a bit then I'm sure!

Womble got a browband, a hoof pick, 2 lickits, a haynet and some hibi scrub (for his scabby knees!!)

Juney got a lickit, a bag of carrots and a magic brush!

I don't have a pony (yet! ) but Daisy Doodle Dog has a stocking of foodie treats and a new ball thrower.

Mine got a brand new home!! I'm too skint now to buy them much else :p they'll get carrots and we've had a few extra riding lessons to get them going again in our gorgeous arena so that will do :p

newrider.com