How could I be so stupid!!!!

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
So angry with myself....was told by a woman at yard I bought Scarlet from that she had mild sweet itch (not the person selling her I may add) so have been using kilitch and rugs since April. Moved to new yard where there are no longer clouds of midges, she showed no signs of it. Think a few people thought I was being excessive with rug etc...so other day went along with the suggestion of seeing how she was without it, in short two days later she has crusty sore bites all up her mane, YO looked shocked, she is used to Arabs so thinking she's never met sweet itch sufferer...rug is back on and she seems happier. Cant believe I didn't stick to what I'd been told!!! so pissed off with myself :furious:

I guess its one to learn from, yes she has def got sweet itch and yes she needs the rug...wont make that mistake again. My poor baby :cry:

Try her on skratch plus.. keeps the bugs away, it's a supplement you add to her feed or in a bread sarni:wink: We all make mistakes, afterall we're only human:wink:

newrider.com