How Exciting New rugs!!!

Harlequin32

Feb 20, 2008
My new rugs came this evening.... dont you just love new rugs! they even small yummy!
I got a Bucas Smartex and neck cover
a Bucas Irish t/o and neck cover and a sunshower t/o for summer.
It will be like a little fashion show tomorrow:D
Havent paid for them yet tho:rolleyes: might put a dampner on things!!

I love getting new rugs. Bit of a downer though when they get muddy! :rolleyes:

I have actually ordered a fly rug for next year as it was in the sale on ebay. It was only £10 I couldn't resist

i tried rebels new one on her today that i bought through the rug swap thread on here and its amazing, Premier Equine winterbuster, i took my life in my hands taking it back of her, she was trying to bite me to stop me from taking it off, i put her pink weatherbeeta back on and it just didnt seam good quality compared to the Premier equine one

It is nice when you find decent ones that actually fit well- hence buying 3 in one go! (and the little fact i got a very nice discount!)
Only problem was i sold old ones which rubbed to get some money towards and several people havent actually paid which is a bit annoying and i find it VERY hard to ask for money!:eek:

It is nice when you find decent ones that actually fit well- hence buying 3 in one go! (and the little fact i got a very nice discount!)
Only problem was i sold old ones which rubbed to get some money towards and several people havent actually paid which is a bit annoying and i find it VERY hard to ask for money!:eek:

i dont, :) just leave a note and if they dont pay up take the rug back, you are not a loan service, i sold to people things and they didnt pay me so i just went and took the things back they soon had the money :D

Yeah thats a good idea, esp as one lady is moving yards and its just taken her over 18 months to pay me for a saddle

Yeah thats a good idea, esp as one lady is moving yards and its just taken her over 18 months to pay me for a saddle

OMG you waited that long, i would be getting the money or the rug before she packs it up,

newrider.com