How exciting!!

Happy Hacker 01

Jul 8, 2009
Going to pick up my new baby tomorrow!! Here she is...!

GetAttachment3.jpg

I can't wait to get behind the wheel and am DETERMINED that it's going to stay clean!...could be easier said than done!! :rolleyes: :D

Ohh very nice Congratz!!

Oh wow how exciting :D

I really NEED to learn to drive.. i want one!!! Not that i could afford to run it but i can dream eh :p

Me too! My OH has gotten fed up of driving me to the yard at stupid a.m. to see to the horse while waiting around until i am done only to drive me to work! So he has convinced me into getting a scooter, EEEkkkk i hate them lol always have but hey it's convenient so meh! i tried a motorbike 2 years ago, to confusing for me lol! So I now have a scooter all i need is the license to drive it, off to do My CBT tommorrow, how hard can it be, twist - go - hair dryer noise- red face - oh look i'm there :p lol!

It looks very shiney now..i give it a month!;)
I use my partners car and inside it looks like a hay barn! Hence all my savings are going towards a car for myself!

That is lovely!
I bet you are so excited:D:D

You will be driving around pointless places the day you get it just to show off;)
Every time i have a different car, i drive for miles just to 'play' with the it for a while (and hope people notice too:p)

Just realised, you posted this yesterday, so you are collecting it today!

OOh, i bet you have butterflies in your tummy.
What time you going to get it ladiva?

It's mine, ladiva can't have it!!! LOL :D

Yes, going to pick it up this afternoon. The only problem is, I can't get the insurance sorted until Monday, so my dad has to drive it home for me!! :mad:

Oh well, almost as good just being a passenger! He'd better drive carefully!! :D

Yay, well I did get to drive it in the end!! :D

The garage said I could keep the trade plates on until Monday, as long as I didn't go cruising around the country side in it!! Covered under their insurance until then. It's now staying put until I'm insured myself!

It was lovely to drive, although felt strange compared to my old car! I was super careful!

I'm so pleased! Just need to get some seat covers for horsey stuff, and one muddy dog after walkies!! :rolleyes:

Namewise - how about Rosie the RAV?! :D

newrider.com