How is everyone, update and hi!

nat17

Minnie, Sam and Dolly
May 30, 2002
Cotswolds
Visit site
Hello

I can see a few familiar faces still here!

How have you been, what’s been going on with you and your ponies?

I still have Minnie and Sam, dolly is out on loan. Minnie is nearly 30 and still a diva

Sam is doing so well, he is fit and happy, such a character, can you believe he is nearly 13! I got him as a fresh faced nearly 4 year old

Attachments

• D123E2EF-91EA-42CE-8F91-10B31F240632.jpeg
    D123E2EF-91EA-42CE-8F91-10B31F240632.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 15
Oh wow! :p so pleased to see this do you know I was only thinking the other day how were you and wondering how you were getting on - lost all my contact with you on a dead old pc but so happy to see you are back with us on here! :D Love the picc and you are both looking very well indeed. How is all the legal training going - all done and dusted? :)

Reactions: nat17
Hey C!! I’m so pleased to see you in here too, lost your email addy when I swapped pcs as well!

My studies are nearly there. I have had to take a year off as my new job needed my attention and I just couldn’t juggle everything.

What horses/donks do you have now?

Reactions: Cortrasna
I still have Bertie donk and little Joseph donk - not sure if I had Wilf and Kd donks when you were last on here? but anyway they went up to the donkey sanctuary in Sligo a couple of years back. I now only have one horse Dolly who is an ex hunter I bought as a 10 year old (no idea did I have her back then?) she is actually 17 this year! I lost my darling old Solly just a couple of months after I got Dolly - he loved Dolly and I like to think he felt I was in safe hands and so he felt he could go happily over the rainbow bridge . Jaysus why do we have them eh? :rolleyes:

Awh nice to see you here again Nat. I’m still around, not as active as I used to be, but I’m here.
Nice to see you still have your horses. I thought you were studying psychology? Did I remember that wrong?!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Hey CM, FLips mum and of course you trewsers, nice to see my favourites are all still here

How’s mr flip?

And trewsers, where are you and who do you have?

I'm on Orkney and loving it:Dbeen here two years in June, time flies! Still have the madam (Storm) who is now fully retired due to a tendon injury. Chloe the old bear is still with us and as kind and lovely as ever. We now have Zi (also known as the gingerbread man) who is 12 and a dutch warmblood - still getting to know each other, as he only arrived last May. He's 17hh and really is Mr T's ride, tho I do get to hop on now and again (actually I don't hop on lol we had to buy a mahoosive mounting block:p)
Nice to see you backon here:D:D
At the risk of thread hi jacking here is the gang!

Reactions: Flipo's Mum
Heh @nat17, Mr Flipo is doing well (today anyway....who knows tomorrow). We had a year of it last year as he got another hoof crack and this one ended up resected at the dick vet and he was on boxrest for seven months - luckily he did it after I’d qualified and was earning more (as insurance wouldn’t pay) and luckily he did it in winter so it didn’t feel quite so sucky!
He’s now back out 24/7 thank god and I’m riding again. No confidence issues in the last few years as he is now very much the horse I could take anywhere. Although oh yeah, I forget, last Sunday he decided to spook and run at a horse in a neighbouring field. I just laughed and kicked him on- got a nice canter out of it!!
And yep, still farts like a trooper, pretends to pee to delay me from getting on and LOVES having his very dirty willy cleaned.

newrider.com