How is she still for sale?!

OMG I don't know! I'm off to buy euromillions lottery ticket.....................

(Wouldn't have advertised her clipped though. Just thinking of Friesian fans like me...)

Guess it is a little pricey, then again I know plenty of people that would go nuts over a Friesian so they can ask for whatever because chances are someone will pay it!
swaartpaard, do you know of the dealer? Seems quite genuine and honest to me, in a perfect world she wouldn't be at that stage yet and been brought on more gradually but you can't help to look at her, she's stunning...maybe I'm being a bit shallow :eek:

Guess it is a little pricey, then again I know plenty of people that would go nuts over a Friesian so they can ask for whatever because chances are someone will pay it!
swaartpaard, do you know of the dealer? Seems quite genuine and honest to me, in a perfect world she wouldn't be at that stage yet and been brought on more gradually but you can't help to look at her, she's stunning...maybe I'm being a bit shallow :eek:

The dealer gets his friesians horse's from someone else. And their not the best, lots of people have had problems. If the Friesian is doing well in dressage it can be a ok price to ask depending on breeding ect. However I have seen this horse advertised else where for £1000 less!

Didn't really look at the dealer or whole advert that much, just saw it as a featured advert on the homepage and was looking at the pictures :eek: Shallow me :eek:
I know they can't afford to have too much feeling for the horse otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell them but I can't understand the mind-set of the bad dealers and how they can justify bringing them on too early and messing them around so much. Surely being in the equine industry you'd want to improve the welfare along with the standard of breeding ect. Guess this is what the worlds coming to...everything revolves around cash :(

It's a sad world. Most of these horse's have health issues as bought on the cheap and a big price tag put on here in the UK. Plus seeing as the breed only matures and stops growing at 7/8 years old I would hate to think of the long term damage being done to her.:mad::mad:

newrider.com