How long does NAF magic take to kick in????

You need to do a double dose for 72 hours, and then a normal dose after that 'probation period'. At least that's what we were advised, and it certainly works. :)

You need to do a double dose for 72 hours, and then a normal dose after that 'probation period'. At least that's what we were advised, and it certainly works. :)

We started using it on Freddy yesterday but followed the instructions on the box and have only give him half a scoop each day - should we increase?

It says it takes about 5 days to have an effect.

I have done the same started on wednesday(ish) not noticed anything at all yet??:rolleyes:

Will keep you posted on whether we have success or not :confused::D

Not sure about increasing the dose as it says something on the box like 'introduce slowly' :confused:

Just be aware that powder based supplements *can* take up to 3/4 weeks to start working properly as they aren't absorbed into the horses system that quickly....so if you don't see anything after a week, please don't give up...give it at least 4 weeks to see any real difference.
nb: liquids usually absorb quicker, 1-2 weeks for those.
S

I use just plain old magnessium oxide and saw good results within 5 days.

I recently ran out of it and decided to keep her off just to make sure her calmer behaviour wasn't down to coincidence and noticed the difference as she began to revert after only 48 hours :eek:

Needless to say she is now back on the mag ox again and I now know for definate that it is the mag ox that makes the difference in my mare's behaviour :)

newrider.com