How much did you pay for a Fhoenix saddle fitter?

I think I payed about the £45 too. If she's having to travel a fair distance and it's only for you you may have to pay a little more to cover fuel, but they usually try to link in with other clients en route to reduce costs where possible =] x

I actually had one before the fitter came out - I just wanted to have the fitter confirm I was balancing it right as my horse has lots of muscle wastage (quickely disappearing!) and also is assymmetric so tricky!

I have the fhoenix GP - it's an inbetween new (new fhoenix that is not the vogue) and old fhoenix, as it has the new velcro open panels, and the Y girthing system, but the older seat with lower pommel and cantle (which suits me perfectly). If horse is able to continue jumping now he has all clear from vets after injury, I am seriously considering a GPT too.

Nah, I'll still want my normal GP for dressage :p

Here you go...swoon away ;) I got it as an ex demo saddle, so harly used but few x £100 discount which is always handy :p

saddle001.jpg

If you do like them but struggle with the finance side, there's always one or two on ebay if you search for 'heather saddle' - people spell fhoenix and moffett wrong, so that search will find misspelt ones. Also if you look in the for sale section in the EE forum, or occasionally there are 'seconds' advertised by the company themselves in the tack and saddlery section on EE forum...

newrider.com