How much would you pay for...

I've Arrived_

Aug 31, 2009
The Worst Town In Scotland
I was recently given a brand new Equiline (quality Italian brand) 100% pure wool travelling rug 1500g, burgundy with a grey stripe, a hunter green stripe, another grey one and then another green one (see pic below and you'll know what I mean)

It's brand new WITH tags, the lable says it's a Large & on their website it says that it's the equivalent of a 6'0".

It doesn't fit any horses at the yard, so I'm selling it. How much (approx) would you pay for it..

VVVVV

12129137_1176219043.jpg

(That's it in yellow..)

Looks abit like a copy Newmaret Rug and you can get those for about £45- £50 brand new, so I probs be looking at about £25-£35

i have looked too but cant find it on any web site - could it be a discontinued line they did ???? - the stuff from them is expensive that is for sure - you seem to have an idea in your head for the price you would ideally want

It's not a newmarket copy, it's nothing like it (I have both)
The Newmarket one is fleece, this is wool. Not to mention the one I'm talking about is burgundy.

No, there wool I have both Newmarket rug and exercise sheet.

I still think about £25-£30

Why don't you contact Equiline and ask them how much it would be for a new Wolk Bradford rug? They have a contact page here:

http://www.equiline.it/?IDsezione=3148

I'd expect to pay 10-20% less than this if buying a secondhand but unused rug. Buying secondhand you lose any of the protection you get buying direct from the manufacturer so therefore there has to be a financial incentive to buy 'used' over new.

newrider.com