How's the patience Flump?

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Just wondered how the arrangements are going for the lovely hairy beastie that is Jester? Is it really only six days since you saw him??? Time must be dragging for you??? Have you managed to avoid the er... what was it... lemon sherbets???

Yes, come on Wendy, updates, preparations, feelings, anxieties (normal, been there ;) ), excitement, other emotions I've had too much wine to remember :) ....

"eeeeekkkkk" I'm excited recalling those feelings myself - can you tell? :D :D I wish we could have those little green smiley guys jumping up and down :rolleyes:

Lynda x

Last edited:
Imp said:
:D :D I wish we could have those little green smiley guys jumping up and down :rolleyes:
And hiccupping???? Lynda, have you been on the bottle??? Drowning your "sorrows" because of your cancelled lesson eh? Yes, yes, totally understandable...

Because we got our "twin" girlies so recently, it brings it all back, doesn't it???

I still sometimes think to myself "Oh my GOD! I own a HORSE!!!" and then I get butterflies in my tummy... still rush home from work to get to the yard just that couple of minutes sooner.... saddo, eh? :rolleyes:

:p Raaassssspppp!!! :p

still sometimes think to myself "Oh my GOD! I own a HORSE!!!" and then I get butterflies in my tummy... still rush home from work to get to the yard just that couple of minutes sooner.... saddo,

I do that... I used to hang around until 5:30 or later but I'm out before my team leave these days :eek: I know that if she's the last in the field the rules are the 2nd to last brings her in but, well you don't trust anybody else with your own as you do yourself... cringes, I was like that with my kids when they were little too :eek: :eek: :eek:

newrider.com