i am just sooooo tempted, Sioneds Brother and Sister....

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
Have kept in touch periodically with the people I bought Sioned from, in fact they were a bit more
than that as they bred her from one of their Mares, they
were so lovely, but haven't had much to tell them really until last week
when she was backed so sent them lots of pics, which I have done periodically as she has grown.

They were so excited for us but sent me back some pictures of Sioned's
half Brother and Full Sister asking ...........'would you like......

OMG I am just sooooooooooo tempted, especially with the Full Sister who
quite honestly is like Sioned's TWIN........

NO.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half Brother is the one with the whiter face, the 'full sister' is to die for,
oh dear !!!

Attachments

• HALF BROTHER AND FULL SISTER OF SIONED.jpg
    HALF BROTHER AND FULL SISTER OF SIONED.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 54
  • SIONED; HALF BROTHER AND FULL SISTER.jpg
    SIONED; HALF BROTHER AND FULL SISTER.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 44
  • SIONED'S FULL SISTER.jpg
    SIONED'S FULL SISTER.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I would go for the sister if....a) you can afford it b) have the time to spend with another youngster...or even take them both!

They are both lovely but prefer the sister :biggrin:

oh wow! you should NOT have shown me those!!!!!

Her sister is to die for! .....starting posting pics of Sioned so I can drool over her too

COME ON GUYS, lol, I wanted you to tell me I was CRAZY even contemplating
taking on another Youngster !!!

She IS rather a stunner though isn't she...........have to have a :smoke:
and a THINK !!!:biggrin: Funny thing is she has a much better Mane than Sioned but not as nice
a tail, lol.

COME ON GUYS, lol, I wanted you to tell me I was CRAZY even contemplating
taking on another Youngster !!!

She IS rather a stunner though isn't she...........have to have a :smoke:
and a THINK !!!:biggrin: Funny thing is she has a much better Mane than Sioned but not as nice
a tail, lol.

You only live once and you can't take your money with you, so why not! :tongue:

they are adorable, how can you not!

You know what happened when i found out Rubys son was for sale......lets just say Chico is off to the breakers this weekend, lol :wink::biggrin:

Hmm, I think.....

GO BUY A PONY lol :dance:

Realisitically if you think you'll have the time for another Sioned then go ahead. You could do pairs classes later on :mstickle:

I think the full sister is lovely but wouldn't say no to the half brother either. Both nice looking horses.

GO OOOOON you know yoou want too :wink:

They are both gorgues!!!

If you brought her you would own one cool looking trio of horses :biggrin:

You didn't honestly think we would talk you out of it did you, search the back of the sofa there may be some extra coins there:dance:

Both Yearlings:wink:

I would imagine the Full Sister would go between 14.1 - 15.1/15.2 ish don't know about the half Brother, presume as they are both Yearlings its the
same FABULOUS Dad, Whitson Redcarr, Traditional Piebald Cob, who stands at 15.3hh, but different Mares......waiting to hear back !

Lets just say I am making tentative 'further enquiries' but I am a bit
like the 'Man from Delmonte' .....Heart says 'YES' but head says 'ARE YOU FLIPPIN'
CRAZY' !!

Price is a BIG factor.............I paid a what I felt was 'a lot' for Sioned and
they wouldn't drop.........my 'bartering' skills let me down BADLY lol,
I eventually got them to drop £50 but they would not budge farther than that
because quite honestly they were not that bothered as to whether they
sold her or not !

In all honesty I would want to see pictures of them BOTH from the 'other side' to see how
symmetrical their markings are, looking at the Full Sister she is just so like Sioned and
I would imagine her markings are almost identical both sides, like Sioned. I have a 'thing' about
markings, not just for showing, but a 'personal' thing, lol. Bertie is absolutely symmetrical as well, in fact
he has fabulous markings, Sioned is GOOD, but the little Sh*tland is BETTER, lol. However much as I really
like the Full Sister there is 'something' I like about the Half Brother as well, I quite like his unusual
facial markings..................'Que sera, sera...................... we will see, lol.

Last edited:
Just looked up the sire and OMG is he stunning or what!!!!!

And helloooooooooooooo...............anyone noticed that we are still severely lacking in Sioned pics! COME ON WOMAN!

newrider.com