Mummy to Trooper & Rosie
Dec 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
the title says it all...

she was pts a week ago
:(

i feel so numb and cant stop crying i have lost my best friend in life :(

her best friend was pts at the same time :(

I feel so lost now and in shock i don't knw what to say or feel. Some1 help please :(

Pascal was a locally famous horse.
She won best trained police horse of the year 3yrs in a row.
She carried a MP to the parliement to make a stand about live horse exportation
see the links below
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/whall/?gid=2004-03-31.468.2
http://www.ilph.org/campaigns_details.asp?id=366

She taught me so much and more about horse than any human ever taught me.
She taught me so so much and i will miss her for the rest of my life.
I am so gald the kids got to meet her and i love her so much for waiting for me to leave domestic abuse and move down back to hertfordshire area. She helped me, she willed me thru the abuse and all i used to think of was seeing her again, touching her fur, and cuddlingher and spending time with her.i guess in a way i did to say goodbye to her.. but not when she really needed me :(

Last edited:
What a shock for you (((hugs))) Wish I had the words to help you feel better but all I can say is treasure the memories you have. They will never leave you. :(

Awh i am so sorry.
RIP Pascal.
All i can say is that time is a healer and cry as much as you need to. Try to remember the good memories of you two together and don't dwell on any bad memories. PM me if you need to talk.
Take care. x x

How very sad, you must be devastated :( As the others say, please treasure the memories, they are yours and no one can take them away.

Cry all you need, it is a big thing to deal with.

RIP Pascal.

(((((Hugs)))))

R.I.P Pascal :(

You sounded like a great character and you were so beautiful.

Rianne21 don't feel like you have to feel a certain way, you feel whatever you like, cry all day if you feel like it, but please remember all the good times you had and the great person she was.

Canter free Pascal.

xxx

thanku every1 for all ** kind words and i will pm people soon
i will post her a tribute if that is ok? i can't right now i just can't do anything
:(
i feel so empty now. like part of me has died with her. i loved that horse like my own child.

i wish she could come back, just to say goodbye to me :(

Thanks every1 i will, but it will be long!sorry :eek::rolleyes:

i will do it later, right now i am really just so upset and in tears.

oh how awful :( :(
RIP Pascal
cry as much as you need to, and you'll always have the memories, and the fact that you were in each others lives
{{{{{hugs}}}}}
xxx

When will the pain stop though? what do i do? how can i carry on with things when i dont even believe she is gone myself :( i havent seen her empty stable. i can't believe it but i cant go back to the yard.. but maybe i need to :confused::(

When will the pain stop though? what do i do? how can i carry on with things when i dont even believe she is gone myself :( i havent seen her empty stable. i can't believe it but i cant go back to the yard.. but maybe i need to :confused::(

Dont rush or push yourself ,let it sink in first then think about visiting the yard,give yourself time hun to get your head around it.:eek:

I agree with Coyote. Yake your time over the stable etc. get your head straight first. As for the pain, we lost my 6 year old daughters beautiful first pony in November, she was her best friend and she was a pony in a million and it still hurts like hell. I still cry all the time (crying now - does not take much!)
I cant really say much more than that as I have still not come to terms myself with what we went through. Just simply moved on with her new pony and my horse to try and mask things a little.
People tell me that time is a healer but I am still waiting for it to do so completely but over time the physical ache you feel inside lessens.

RIP Pascal xxx

newrider.com