I can't believe it!!!

minkersmum

Aug 4, 2009
Scotland
I'm sure a few of you know i was talking recently of looking for a share.

Well not only is there the possibility of riding a lovely pony belonging to the daughter of someone i know at the RS, but 2 people, on the same day, offered for me to ride their horses whilst they are away at different times this month. Honestly i nealry fell over. First girl asked me and i was like 'yes, yes, yes, yes i'd love to. Did i say yes? its a yes' Tried not to go 'whheeee heeee' incase she changed her mind:p!! Then lierally 10 mins later another woman on the yard with a lovely hipo/arab pony comes and says she is away 5 days this months would i like to ride him whilst she is gone. Well i was just on a roll then!! Yes yes yes!!

Hope i am up to the job:eek: althought have ridden one of them before but i am so excited/nervous/giddy and over the moon!! I will be very sensible and not over face myself. Will just join the people they normally hack out with and maybe have a lesson with my usual group and RI as she knows all the horses inside out and will sort me out nevers wise (with a big ol' 'ah you're fine, just get on with it':rolleyes:)

Soo pleased, just had to share it with you all!!!:D:D:D

That's fantastic :D Told you people would bite your hand off for help with their horses :) You learn so much more from riding different 'private' horses.

I can remember posting about being offered two shares at the RS in the same week on here long long ago, happy times!

newrider.com