I didn't get him.....

Ohh onwards and upwards pet, destiny deemed the pairing just wasnt a perfect match. Keep looking ! Im sort of looking for a filly, trawling through UK breeding & icelandic breeding and deciding where I want to go at the moment. Hrs well spent.

Funnily enough a friend of mine called me to tell me she had just bought a horse, described him and I knew straight away it was the one you had looked at.
Hope you find something else, I must admit the market appears to be picking up.

Liz

Put it down to fate. You'll have learned a little from the experience and in the end you'll find Mr/Ms Right.

As I have said we looked at 9 (Ed was 9th), but also fell in love with no. 1, but because we were cautious and didnt rush we lost her. But, I wouldnt swap Ed !!

You'll get there. Just going to look is a huge step :D

Funnily enough a friend of mine called me to tell me she had just bought a horse, described him and I knew straight away it was the one you had looked at.
Hope you find something else, I must admit the market appears to be picking up.

Liz

Well your friend has just brought a lovely horse......

I must admit i am gutted...

SaM xx

There will be another, better one for you! It's hard looking as it always seems there's loads of horses except for the type you are looking for!

I registered with one of the search websites, think it was Oodle classifieds. I put in my basic 'wants' and it would send me regular updates...that's how I found my horse & my dog!! I got the adverts the day they were listed...early bird and all that!!

Best of luck with your search - you'll find him or her soon enough and then the real butterflies will set in! ;)

newrider.com