I didn't gt the job

Really sorry to hear this ObC!

I'm a great believer in everything happening for a reason, it isn't always apparent at the time, but very often a chain of events will lead to things working out for the best. So chin up chick, you will make the very best out of whatever happens.

Sending lots of hugs!

Really sorry to hear this ObC!

I'm a great believer in everything happening for a reason, it isn't always apparent at the time, but very often a chain of events will lead to things working out for the best. So chin up chick, you will make the very best out of whatever happens.

Sending lots of hugs!

This ^^ hugs to you!

Sorry to see this OBC -but 'Whats for you won't go by you'- maybe there is something better mapped out for you in the future?

So sorry that you didn't get it. BUT, there are lovely livery yards all over the country, and you never know - you might get to move near to someone on NR. It will all work out for the best I'm sure.

How much notice do they give you that you are on the move?

I am sorry, but there will be a good reason why you didn't get the job - something better will come up, or you will get an amazing posting somewhere.

Tis gutting though when you want something x

Oh so sorry to read this after all the prep you did :-( But agree with the others that there is obviously something better waiting for you. When are you likely to hear?

Sorry to hear this OBC, it is very disapointing when these things happen.

As the others said it just wasnt meant to be right now, treat yourself to a big old glass of wine anyway, you still did great even if it wasnt the out come you wanted xx:smile:

Oh so sorry, it must be so unsettling for you. Hopefully it will work out that you get a better posting, and it will turn out to be the best thing.

Thank you everyone I too am a believe in what will be will be so I will wait and see what the next month will bring.

I have been very good I did not cry, but did eat a marathon, a twirl and a bag f star burst in 1/4 hour and now sat with a bottle of red wine.

As always the support on NR is overwhelming.

Thank you everyone I too am a believe in what will be will be so I will wait and see what the next month will bring.

I have been very good I did not cry, but did eat a marathon, a twirl and a bag f star burst in 1/4 hour and now sat with a bottle of red wine.

As always the support on NR is overwhelming.

ObC how could you have a marathon bar? Clearly it should have been a mars bar!!!

It's ok to have a cry and a worry though - but try and remain positive over all - I find if I don't indulge the tears or worry at the start then they build and get worse so better to deal at the start.

((Hugs))

Ps to make you laugh I have made your stunning cake recipe four times and EVERY time it has sunk badly! No idea what I am doing wrong - tried smaller tins, low temp for longer hahaha...

newrider.com