I didn't have a lesson today in the end but...

Apr 19, 2015
But I think I feel more confident less nervous about the next lesson now but at the same time nerves are still a bit there so I half don't know whether its good or bad I didn't get a lesson In the end I was told my RI was not to well.

i think they was trying to find me one the person i was taking to disappeared for ages ( shes the owner of the place but doesnt do riding lessons) and she came back and said no one today you should of been rang :( they had another couple of lessons for the day i saw on the books so i think she was looking at contacting the others then to!. and i have been reading round i love it on here still learning stuff to reading so i love that to and ive been thinking of buying a horsey mag i saw horse and rider been advertised i think thats the one id go for do any of you read that?? i love a good magazine read me but usually its more books than magazines for me though :D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I get horse and rider its a good magazine.
Its a shame they did not call you before you got there for your lesson but mix ups can happen.
You might want to go to your local book store or newspaper shop that sells magazines.

Then you can browse and see what horsey magazines you like best.

Barnes and Noble book store over here has an incredible magazine section.

i know thats out at the end of the month now but its what exact day to try i will look that up!. and you know ive never heard of that book store either i swear im used to wh smith or waterstones! but i am going to look through the collection and see which i like best i think ill just know when i find one i usually read magazines so fast.

newrider.com