I didn't think today could get any better then...

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Wow what a great weekend.

We had friends round for dinner Sat night and dinner was lovely with great company.

Today OH and I hitched up the trailer loaded the boys and off we went to the local woods for a hack.

I was a little concerned as Chanter was a little wild yesterday but he as always was a total star for OH.

The woods were amazing Ginger led the whole way round he was forward but calm and when Chanter through Dad was falling behind he happy trotted to catch up whether OH wanted to or not :yellowcarded:

There was heaps of fallen logs on the track so we used this as a x country sessions as well and OMG Ginger was amazing :biggrin: he happily trotted up to and over every log land in canter and pulled up a stride after was a pro:dance:

As for Chanter he spotted every log way before OH popped in to canter and jumped every one again whether OH wanted to or not:giggle:

Oh had a lovely long canter next to Ginger and I.

I am supper proud of both boys and OH BUT when we got home OH surprised me with.....

A night in a hotel and spa tomorrow night for our wedding anaversary, We have a messarge booked for when we get there, afternoon tea, champs, dinner and breakfast, He has arranged the dogs and the horses to be seen to as well.:dance::dance::dance:

How really lovely - all sounds to be going really really well - and you do deserve it, you work really hard.

Wow it was amazing.

The food and hotel was great OH brought me a lovely Ariat jacket as well.

I had such as relaxing time now off to the woods again now with a friend

newrider.com