I fell off Flo :( *PICS*

i haven't posted to say "great pics" in ages, but i love yours!! so great to see people just getting out there and enjoying their horses - cracking stuff :D

i haven't posted to say "great pics" in ages, but i love yours!! so great to see people just getting out there and enjoying their horses - cracking stuff :D

Thanks...I work hard with Jess and play hard with Flo :)

Coss - will do schooling exercises first, as i have never tried to even put draw reins on before, i know the theory but i know stuff like that is a lot harder in practice, and as me and flo dont have lessons (i have them on jess as she is the madam!) we will try schooling more! Thanks

hey - I dont like draw reins at all - a quick way to make a horse overbend as they don't like them at all and it can really affect their top line in a bad way. Side reins arent too bad though but they can set themselves against them.

Have you tried an elastic trianing aid though ? It clips to the girth between legs, through one bit ring, over the poll, through the other bit ring and back to the girth.

Its all elastic so no forced contact but really helps them ! I rode molly in one of those a few times and she really went well, then after 10 minutes took it off and she was much more elastic.

Only about £6 from any tackshop and a fab bit of kit if you ask me :D

newrider.com