I fell off, into the sea

ForestGump

Apr 9, 2008
Hampshire
I was soaked through, as I landed face first and went underneath Forest, who stood on/kicked me and now I have a rather large bruise on my shin :p

Forest of course, took off out the sea, leaving me trying to surface, and another rider went after him and caught him for me.
Forest had ripped his tendon boot off aswell, so I'm not impressed as they were the baby blue ones :eek:

And I had to ride back to the yard (over and hour) soaking wet :p

:eek: oh dear! :|

Still... Wish I had a beach to ride on :p don't suppose you got any pics before the incident? :p

Hope your all warm and dry now, can't imagine how cold that sea must be!!!

I was going to get pictures, but it was a fast hack (we went to the local polo pitch and farmers fields and let them go)

Then I left my phone on the shore while we went in the water, lucky I did really, and a friend carried it back for me as my pockets were too wet :cool:

awwww- lol must have been quite funny though! least your okay- what happened??!!

We were out quite deep and Forest tripped and paniced, and then reared up and launched forward, his back was all wet (no saddle on) and I slipped off the side.

I went underneath him, completely under the water and he stepped on or kicked me, not sure which (I was more concerned about trying to get to the suface).

The water was freezing, and my ears are full of water still, but I'll live :)

Awwwwh Bless Yaa XD
Tha'll teach ya too not play in water!! Nahhh Im Jokingg. Hope You Had Fun, I Dont Think I Could Take Cash On A Beach Ride. He is Scared Of Puddles

You know that tail wrap I bought at the tack sale, it doesn't fit around T's tail :eek: I used it the other night but I had to tape it on with bandage tape lol.

Oh dear :eek: Though the title made me chuckle!
Hope you're okay and not too soggy! :D:D

My thoughts exactly :D :D
Hope your Ok :)

I was glad I left my phone on the beach once I was in the water though :p

This morning I have a golf ball lump on my leg and a horseshoe shaped bruise, and bruising down the shin aswell.
It looks like he actually stepped on my leg and dragged down (which explains the shape of the bruise) :eek:

Just glad he didn't break my leg, or worse get my head, seeing as I was completely under water when it happened ;)

newrider.com