I get to have my very own doggy!!!

GreatRider

Mar 4, 2009
I looks like my OH is going to have to work away in the week and I don't do well on my own so he's agreed I can have a dog!!! :D

We (mum and dad really) already have a border terrier who stays with me all the time so I think I'm stuck on having a border or a border x.

I'm just so excited. Anyone know of any good breeders or puppies for sale?

xxx

Yay! lucky you :D terriers are brilliant dogs. I don't know about breeders but if you were interested in a rescue one there might be a border terrier rescue on this website: www.animalrescuers.co.uk they have lists of purebred dog rescues on there anyway. Good luck! :D

just be careful about borders. They are incredibly loving and loyal dogs to people but they dont like other dogs getting inbetween them and the person of affection. Even sibling puppies that have grown up together from breeders are commonly known to fight well! and they really fight if they want to, ive seen it and it was terrifying. The border was the sweetest dog ever but it just turned on this other dog when it happened to drink out of her bowl. It latched onto the throat and we had to near strangle it to save the other dog (who would'nt hurt a fly!!)

Go for a rescue dog but i suggest not mixing borders and be careful of the existing border.

newrider.com