I hope they don't move back on...

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
I heard yesterday, that a former sharer has got another horse, and has been asking round for grazing.. after what happened with my horses last year, big'un overworked, and little legs blamed for simply being a colt, and for stuff that the horse that belonged to them at the time had actually been the culprit and instigator..
They've asked the yo, and I don't think they'll let them back, after all, the mother of the girl who moved off, had been awful to the yo's, and used her size as an advantage, well, I found her intimidating, and wasn't about to be bullied by her:mad:
I think of this as unfinished business, I can't stand the woman, I will put up with the daughter, just, but not her friend (Pain in the rear:rolleyes:).. they nearly ruined my big 'un last year, and I don't want them anywhere near him.
I don't think I could remain on the yard if they moved back on, as I'd feel betrayed by the yo's and wouldn't want to be within 100 metres of the girl or her mum:mad:
I'm going to speak to the yo's husband, to at least get some reassurance that won't happen.. I might sleep better, without the worry....

Gosh I hope they don't move back on - sounds like they brought trouble, its awful when horses are suppossed to be enjoyed and you end up dreading going to the yard. Hopefully your YO won't let that happen.

newrider.com