I need to start posting some more

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
I've been on here for 2 years and done 400+ posts ..

and on one of my rabbit forums I've only been a member for 4 months and done 350+ posts ..

I've been on here for 2 years and done 400+ posts ..

and on one of my rabbit forums I've only been a member for 4 months and done 350+ posts ..
its not the amount of posts that matter,but whats in them.
if want proof of this-go on yahoo answers [which isnt a forum,but is very similar in a way] - the yahoo staff on there will reward people with big orange labels under their name that say [top contributor] if have got a lot of understanding in one or more of the sections],and post count does not even come into this.

lots of people think those with big post counts on forums have said a lot of usefulness,and they are never ignored like new members for example can be on some sites,but high post count only says the person is on a lot and posting a lot,not that they are saying something more decent than the user who has just joined but coming up with useful stuff.

its not the amount of posts that matter,but whats in them.
if want proof of this-go on yahoo answers [which isnt a forum,but is very similar in a way] - the yahoo staff on there will reward people with big orange labels under their name that say [top contributor] if have got a lot of understanding in one or more of the sections],and post count does not even come into this.

lots of people think those with big post counts on forums have said a lot of usefulness,and they are never ignored like new members for example can be on some sites,but high post count only says the person is on a lot and posting a lot,not that they are saying something more decent than the user who has just joined but coming up with useful stuff.

Yeah I suppose :D

I think you have made a great start my posting your photos and video yesterday.

Keep up your quality ! :)

keep posting from now on, i sometimes find it hard to start a thread if i have not got much to say or offer.

But just little updates are good. x

keep posting from now on, i sometimes find it hard to start a thread if i have not got much to say or offer.

But just little updates are good. x

yeah I can nevery think of things to post about, I mean a could post random rubbish, but that would get annoying after a while LOL, I could post more about the buns, as I always have things to say about them lol, and my little updates on Red & Oscar too :D, and I will be getting some lessons through the summer so will have that to post about too :D

I enjoyed reading about your bunnies, I could talk forever about my dogs but i dont think people want to hear it, maybe we should just give it a go?
I think the majority of people in this forum are lovers of all animals, so i bet they would be interested you know!?:)

I enjoyed reading about your bunnies, I could talk forever about my dogs but i dont think people want to hear it, maybe we should just give it a go?
I think the majority of people in this forum are lovers of all animals, so i bet they would be interested you know!?:)

yeah, why not eh :D, gives a bit of variety too :D, I'm sure they won't mind :D

Lets do it, In fact, I wonder what other pets the members have besides horses?
Are you going to start the thread?
You said you needed to post more! x

newrider.com