I really can't believe it, very chuffed *pics*

~*sugarlump*~

rather be riding...
May 22, 2005
Took my lad to a show today and I am very very chuffed!! :) It was my first ever show on him (second show ever, and the first was considerably smaller)
I entered to 2ft3 and 2ft6 as I didn't want to go too high for our first show and although we did well I'm glad I left it at that.
In the first class he was very excited (for once!) and was pulling me into the jumpes, then realised that some of them were very scary and backed off, meaning we had a few cat leaps and I got left behind a few times but tbh I was expecting that. And half way through I managed to swallow a fly so after number 5 I was trying to stop myself throwing up :rolleyes::eek: We managed to get a double clear, and although it wasn't the smoothest or quickest round, we walked away with THIRD!!!!! :D
The second round flowed alot easier, got a clear in the first phase but pulled him in too tight into a style in the second round and knocked it. But the time was very fast and we walked away with SIXTH!!! :D

I'm so proud of my little boy :)

This is in the 2ft6
DSC00970.jpg

Our winnings!!
DSC00971.jpg

well done hun you must feel really proud of yourself and horsey!!!! Lomfao @ you swallowing the fly and almost throwing up though ha ha xxx

Thats FANTASTIC...well done!! and very brave to go for the 2ft6 too.

That pic is amazing, the look onn his face is gorgeous. :D

What a very handsome lad and sounds like he really enjoyed it.

Well done

Thankyou guys :)
Seeing as neither of us have been to a show in about a year, I think he did pretty well! Also at our yard we only really have room for about 2 jumps so haven't jumped a course in awhile :eek: I was very out of practise :p

If anyone is interested there are some more pics online :)
http://www.showgroundphotography.com/mp_includes/index.asp
If you go to End of season spectacular, Sunday, and then All weather 1.
In the 2ft3 I'm 0013 to 0016
In the 2ft6 I'm 0029 to 0033.

If you look at 2ft6 0031 you can see where I got really left behind and he put in a massive jump :p and that was the first part of the double, the second part is the pro pic in my first class. I don't know how I managed to pull it together for the second part :p

I'm thinking of getting a pic for my Grandma, which one do you guys think? I'm thinking the 0029 in the 2ft6 :)

newrider.com