I Rock N Ride

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
So I was browsing the net looking for tack room storage inspiration and I stumbled upon the I Rock N Ride, it looks really good for those who want music or hands free phone answering when riding.

They are quite expensive and not in the UK that I could find, but they inspired me to buy a little speaker of my own, so I have a couple on the way to me :D

http://www.irocknride.com/

I have a cheap little waterproof speaker I took on long rides :) not sure I want to be more able to answer my phone, I hate it when people disturb my riding time so I wouldn't want to make it easier.

The ones I have just bought are supposedly waterproof and dust proof/durable so hopefully they will do the job for us, the I Rock N Ride looked great though, I like how it attaches to english and western style saddles, looks pretty secure.
I bought one for my mum as well, we are hoping the music helps her to relax when she's riding and helps her nerves :)

Reactions: Jessey
Gosh I have to say that is my worst nightmare. Music while I ride? I like to hear the wind and the birds and my horse's hoofbeats!

Me too - riding time is my quiet time away from the world with just me and Harvey :)

That looks pretty good Joellie, although maybe the buttons would be a bit fiddly.

I've had my speakers for a few days now, ridden with it twice and use it for a few hours everyday when I am mucking out, walking the dogs and doing jobs. Taken it on 2 longer walks into the forest with my dogs as well and it's been fab. It's a bit bigger and heavier than I was expecting, but I attached a clip to it and hang it on my belt loop or my bag, and attach it so the saddle d ring and hold it in place with my saddle bag strap, even had a canter with it on and it didn't bounce much being held down that way.

I'm actually really impressed with my little speaker, it connects easily to my tablet and my phone, it's pretty loud at full volume and very clear. It's called an iclever and I got it off Amazon for £9.99, would recommend it if anyone is looking for one, the buttons are dead easy to use when riding or with gloves on.

newrider.com