I traced Ginnys Past!!! So happy!

princessmolly

Jan 29, 2008
Norfolk
Hello!
About 6 months ago i wrote a letter to Ginnys first registerd owner, not the guy i bought her from, in hope of some history on her. Right, he bought her off a really dodgy dealer as a youngster, she had been left on the riverbank with her herd and was totaly wild! He said she turned up petrified in the back of a cattle trailer and she was so scared of people. He said he spent hours a day getting her used to him as she was totaly petrified of him! After 6 months when she was 2 he started to drive her but she was too nervous so he backed her at nearly 3 and said she took to it like a duck to water. He then turned her away and sold her to the man i bought her off.
And omg get this, she is 3/4 cob and 1/4 trotter, which he said is where her quick paces come from! He said her mum was a coloured 14 hand cob and her dad was a 15 hand trotter x cob! EEK! Im thrilled i know a bit more about her, it explains why shes a bit nervous but it sounds like he did so well to get her to how she is today!He said he will dig out some photos of her as a baby! Sorry had to share! :D:D:D

Thats great!:D

I would love to know more about some of my lot.

Do you have any pics of her? I think my lad has trotter in him

000_0929.jpg

000_0933.jpg

katesfile002-1.jpg

katesfile012.jpg

newrider.com