I went to the yard and I

I went to the yard and I....

- wormed Lexie
- poo-picked 142 poos
- fixed the main gate to the field which they had knocked off its hinges so it was hanging horizontally by the lock and chain!!!
- moved Gracie into the fatty paddock (no further explanation needed there!!)

I went to the yard and I.....................
Mucked three big horses out and shovelled all the poop the free ranger does!
Swept the ginnel
Took madam out in hand for an hours grazing and walking
Gave everyone a bucket of Allen and Page Fast Fibre
Put Zi into his apartment for afternoon snoozes
Turned Chloe out into the main summer grazing
Emptied the barrow dozens of times!
Shovelled the heap into a better looking set up as it's currently being sick on the drive............ o_O
Fed the birds
Laid new straw for Chloe in the byre....................

I'm going back out in five to give hayledge and skip out again. Life in the fast lane....................:rolleyes:

I went to the yard and I....

- wormed Lexie
- poo-picked 142 poos
- fixed the main gate to the field which they had knocked off its hinges so it was hanging horizontally by the lock and chain!!!
- moved Gracie into the fatty paddock (no further explanation needed there!!)

You counted?

Took Billy for a nice ride.
Got an emergency phone call to check on the sheep.
Stopped off to check a lamb was still breathing.
Came back and cleared up the present chunky left me.
Took him for a drive.
Then looked at the yard and thought, I really should sweep this but I cant be bothered. It can wait another day.
Currently sat with a cuppa tea and about to venture out to do more calf halter training.

I poo picked, filled extra water tubs for the boys which meant lugging containers up the back of the field, then ripped a finger nail off pull starting the mower o_O mowed all the fence lines, Jess' paddock and half the boys paddock, then thought I was going to pass out from sweating my guts out in the sun for too long, had a drink and put Jess' flannel wet on my neck till it passed. Did a bit more trimming by hand (bits the mower can't do), moved the hay feeders and bagged up 30 feeds for while I'm away, I've earned my dinner tonight!

Reactions: domane
I poo picked, filled extra water tubs for the boys which meant lugging containers up the back of the field, then ripped a finger nail off pull starting the mower o_O mowed all the fence lines, Jess' paddock and half the boys paddock, then thought I was going to pass out from sweating my guts out in the sun for too long, had a drink and put Jess' flannel wet on my neck till it passed. Did a bit more trimming by hand (bits the mower can't do), moved the hay feeders and bagged up 30 feeds for while I'm away, I've earned my dinner tonight!

EEeek hope your finger is okay! Ripped nails are horrid. You've earned your evening meal!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com