I wont sleep tonight, so will annoy you guys

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
The cob is in for the night.
Nothing bad just worming and that's our rules. She has enough hay for a banquet and it does look like she has enough for three days let alone the one night!
She has her ball, lick, bed, two nets, two piles, company of a horse and goats and field views! Sort if four star and that but I worry she will be so bored. :frown:

Eta-the tablet cannot spell!

Last edited:
Lol I'm worrying the opposite! Ponies back out after three days in for worming... Madam looked colicky when I put her out... Been back to check and think she was trying it on hmmmmm

Pah! Mine both have widescreen deluxe models in their stables. And they have broadband as well....:giggle::giggle:

Ha ha.

Its only because its out of routine for us. She was last in when last done. She was tucking in to her hay, I am sure she is fine as the others were box walking, she is just food! Food!

I am the same, if any of them have to stay in for any reason, I am a zillion times more anxious about them, than when they are out as usual. I always find it odd when people stress about them out in all weathers, I find that far more stressful and worrying TBH!:biggrin:

Im the opposite, I stay awake at night worrying about them if its raining or really cold :giggle:

If I do move yards I am very looking forward to having them tucked in stables over night :angel::redface::giggle:

Sure she will be fine NF, you know what they are like.....as long as they food they are happy lol! :redcarded:

Well its half nine, just thought about her, I wonder if she thought about me too.

If she is having thoughts, its stupid cow forgot to turn me out! :giggle:

i'm sure she will be fine / glad for the respite from the wet :)

that's why I don't have a 'routine', mine get fed once a day, whenever I'm there, sometimes they come in before a show etc. i like to keep it a bit random :p i expect them to deal with it.

i'm sure she will be fine / glad for the respite from the wet :)

that's why I don't have a 'routine', mine get fed once a day, whenever I'm there, sometimes they come in before a show etc. i like to keep it a bit random :p i expect them to deal with it.

I agree with you Notpoodle, indeed I do. Mattie becomes institutionalised almost instantly so I like to mix things up a bit! Ziggy has had a varied life and he is chilled pretty much whatever happens.

It poured down last night, I wasn't thinking of her all "cosy". I never think of her out in all weathers, we have a big barn.
I don't have a routine, I arrive when I arrive but she is out lol.

i didn't mean 'all cosy' but the odd night away from the wet and rain won't be a bad thing I'm sure. also good for 'out' horses to be able to cope stabled once in a while as it might come in handy one day (eg box rest etc).

She is a cool as a cucumber.

Anyway went up, she was yawning-I thought you didn't sleep either then. But to be fair the goats probably did make a racket all night. They like to head butt the partition.
She actually does need an in night because I can then get into her feathers properly to oil up. So it does her good, yes. Its just odd you know.

Last edited:
I was going to ask how she's gone on - sounds fine. Must be odd for both of you tho - tis just what they are used to. Our pair would freak out at being out all night! Shame they can't it would be a change...(won't waffle on about the whys and wherefores...)

newrider.com