I would like to introduce Al Biruni - Albi

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Albi would like to say hello to everyone :wavespin:

My name is Albi I am 4 years old I have moved in with Chanter who seems very nice and quite.

New mum is OK if a little nervous when she walked me out to meet my new friends but I did stand up very tall so I could see everything.

GEDC0468.jpg

GEDC0460.jpg

Sorry new mum is crap at photo's

GEDC0456.jpg

Meeting the neighbors

GEDC0454.jpg

GEDC0472.jpg

Oh ObC (now presumably ObC&A, no that looks odd :redcarded:) he is just amazing! Those legs! That neck! That burnished-copper coat! What a stunner!

Please tell us all about him...

Yes he was. The moment he turned round in his stable and looked at me. I rode in the school, walk , trot and canter and went fr a hack only in walk as he has only been in re-training for 3 months.

He is about 16.1 chestnut and very handsome. He was born in the USA his Grandad is Saddle's Wells, He went to Dubai to train but only raced once in the UK before he was injured and on coming back to training was not quick enough. He was owned by Sheikh Godolphin and was sent to his race horse rehoming centre which is were I got him from.

He was let down in the field for 3 months before returning to work 3 months ago, He lived out last winter with no issues at all.

He walked on the trailer with know issues at all was hosed down and went to his field. It was very nerve wracking but a friend helped. We are going back up later to check on them both. They are separated at the moment as I will not risk Chanter getting hurt but they settled quickly so might move them together tomorrow.

What the Fu&k have I done.........:help:

What the Fu&k have I done.........

You have bought yourself a stunning new horse is what you have done!:wavespin: Now relax and enjoy!:biggrin:

Newforest - yes he is the one you liked the sound off. I am very proud and yes MP in my head I know I know what I am doing but I am still a bag of 'first owner' nerves which is just stupid as i have owned 4 but he is a young one and that is a first for me.

I keep telling OH 'we must set the rules straight away so he knows' I just want to do right by him.

I have bought more horses than I care to remember over the last 40 odd years, and I can't remember a single on of them that I did not get that 'OMG WTF have I done?' feeling when they stepped off the lorry! :biggrin: I think it is all part and parcel of getting a new horse!:giggle:

What a stunningly beautiful horse ObC!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with him hun, I have a feeling he's going to be AMAZING!!!

newrider.com