If he lets the horses out..........

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
I was just in my front yard, when the guy from down the road, steams down my track in his LR, nearly running my dogs over and effs and blinds at me for having horses in our park that, unfortunately, has a common access running through it. He, unfortunately has right of access through it on the track.

I put up an electric fence last year to keep the horses away from his fence, but he took it down, he has now replaced all his fence and taken away all MY insulators I put in.

As he left he threatened he was going to open the gate and let the horses out onto the road!

Sadly he has been known to let folk's livestock out and work devilry about the place, so he just might do it. Heaven help him if he does.

c004.gif
c004.gif

I put horses in one of our fields, that he has right of access over to get to one of his, as do 4-5 other nice neighbours.

He hates horses (or is sh1t scared of them) and doesn't want them in there, he claims they knock his fences down. So he is going to let them all out onto the road.

Life is difficult enough without having a flaming d1ckhead making threats that you really dont need - whats wrong with people!!!

Tell the police about his threat, I know they wont do anything, but it will be logged.

Then tell him that the police have been informed next time you see him.

Failing that I like keep the faith's idea :D:D

Tell the police about his threat, I know they wont do anything, but it will be logged.

Then tell him that the police have been informed next time you see him.

Failing that I like keep the faith's idea :D:D

Done that! :D :D

I thought about printing some posters out and put them on the village notice board and the bus stop and village hall,

CAUTION!
Please be aware that ****** ******** has threatened to let my ponies out onto the road heading towards ******. Please take care down this stretch of road in case he as let them out.

I like the idea about the posters! Also ring the police everytime he threatens - that way if it ever happens he will not be able to play ignorant and say it was an accident!

He hates horses (or is sh1t scared of them)

I don't blame him. Having seen the shettie thread I can only imagine what a tribe of them working together can acheive :p

Can you not get a band of your more mischeivious ones together to plan something. I'm sure they'd be more than capable of sorting out the situation :D

What a stupid, stupid man!! People like that really make me angry! :mad: Their sole aim in life is to make things difficult for other people!

I agree with the posters idea & informing the police. I'm sure you'll have the backing of 99% of the rest of the people in your area.

99.9% I'd say, so I have made sure everyone, (Including the postie, so EVERYONE will know) that's he's working devilry again.

Put a hex on him!!! hehehehehe. Honestly, I wonder what goes on in their minds.......Least he doesn't jump up and down in front of you, stamping his feet like my neighbour.............!!!!

I am going to lease a bull belonging to a chap who lives in another village. It has a really FOUL reputation, a really bad tempered nasty bit of work! (but really calm with his owner) I have it on first hand authority from someone who it's had a go at, now guess which field I am going to put it in!

There's one thing that I don't get (excuse if it's blatantly obvious :eek: )
You mention having put up an electric fence, I presume to keep the horses in whilst the guy maintains his access ?
Well why did he pull your fence down then ?

I really hope he doesn't let the horses out, for his sake !

There's one thing that I don't get (excuse if it's blatantly obvious :eek: )
You mention having put up an electric fence, I presume to keep the horses in whilst the guy maintains his access ?
Well why did he pull your fence down then ?

I really hope he doesn't let the horses out, for his sake !

Because he's an awkward, agrerssive, bullying, offensive, contrary pillock!

He wants the electric fence to stop the horsesd going near his fence as he says they push the fences over.........you ought to see what cows do to fences! :D :D

given it is going to be an ongoing issue, would it not be possible, to agree with him and all the other neighbours, to put up stock proof fencing (possibly not shetland pony proof) on either side of the roadway so that there is a defined route and no stock can get onto it. I know it might be a lot of pennies to start with but would that work, or it is that your field borders on his anyway so if he has replaced his fence, unless you put up a parellel internal fence, your little devils will be next to it anyway.

like the idea of a bull.

I put up an electric fence last year to keep the horses away from his fence, but he took it down, he has now replaced all his fence and taken away all MY insulators I put in.

I hope you got your fencing and insulators back, otherwise this nice countrywise gentleman should have an immediate theft case to his good name!

newrider.com