If I was looking for a baby horse...

Not sure on Lulu.
Only because already driven before the age of five. These people have just hopped on and taken places to sell on. She is still only five. Rushed pops into my head.

Why so cheap?
The markets rubbish at the moment a friend of mine sold her 10 year old reg fell gelding for £550 about 6 months ago. He was a lovely boy and I was slightly tempted but he would of been wasted with us as I struggle to juggle kids, work and ride what I've got ATM so thought better of it lol, if I bought all the bargains I've heard of selling the last few years I could of filled a riding school:D:D x

I saw the little palomino @newforest , also pretty though I think she would look poor if you saw her side on. The silver dun has it for me though, such an unusual colour. I'm a sucker for duns.

Surprised a registered Fell is cheap. Built like mine just two inches smaller.
She might be too small for you feel wise j&z Remember I had that phase where mine felt small in forward seat. Still not mastered the fold but she can stop dead so maybe it's more self preservation!

You get a lot of lovely young stock on DD I honestly don't know why people say to actively avoid it like the plague. I've been tempted by some lovely D young stock and the odd Connie I've seen advertised

Surprised a registered Fell is cheap. Built like mine just two inches smaller.
She might be too small for you feel wise j&z Remember I had that phase where mine felt small in forward seat. Still not mastered the fold but she can stop dead so maybe it's more self preservation!
There's a reg fell sale near us and I was suprised at the prices last year, in the north of England the market is poor and has been for a years now. A friend of ours has decided to geld her beautiful well bred coloured stallion, she said the markets flooded and doesn't want to add to it, it wasn't a easy decision but she felt it was the right one x

It's like been on a diet and looking at the desert menu, totally acceptable however rather tempting;)x

newrider.com