If you didn't have a horse would you be a lazy couch potato?

*Goldfish*

Oct 31, 2008
I know I would! The only reason I have been out today was to do my horse! My car is broken and what with the weather haven't felt like doing anything else :eek:

But just by going to see my horse I have had exercise and talked to people.

If i didn't have my horse I would be the size of a house! and probably very lonely too

No couldnt be on of those even if I wanted:D The dogs would just plague me all day long to get of my fat backside and go for a traipse across the fields;) Wouldnt matter to them that there wasnt a horse in sight to be checked/fed etc. by me - they would still demand their 3 times daily outing:D

No couldnt be on of those even if I wanted:D The dogs would just plague me all day long to get of my fat backside and go for a traipse across the fields;) Wouldnt matter to them that there wasnt a horse in sight to be checked/fed etc. by me - they would still demand their 3 times daily outing:D

Oh God, are you in fact me? Plagued is the word-run in the lounge, run halfwasy back out, are we going yet? Just had a massive play fight with one lunatic who brought me a sheet of newspaper as a welcome home gift-over his face so he couldn't see!

Without a horse, I would be a horrible couch potato other than walking the dogs. They're both being lead walked due to arthritis currently but the vet offered a stunning new pain pill that lasts for a month-gonna use it on one and see how he compares to the other. (This was just after he PTS the poor old cat:()

i would be. :D like snuggling on sofa but dont get time often :rolleyes:

And you guys who manage to fit 3 dog walks aday (dont tell my daisy she'll be furious!! she gets 1 long mission a day!!) ;)

Attachments

• Photo-0097.jpg
    Photo-0097.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 9
Yes I would be a huuuuuge couch potato! And probably a workaholic too, quite often the only reason I leave the office at a sensible hour is to get to the yard.

I'm afraid to say I probably would be a lazy couch potato - there is very little in the world that motivates me apart from horses :eek::eek::p

I have got a little dog who likes her walks though (apart from when the weather is wet and dark) so I probably would have to peel myself off the sofa a couple of times a day :D

Native Lover;2480155In the winter after the yard its real log fire and chill in front of the tv/pc:p[/QUOTE said:
A real log fire, I would be asleep within minutes if I was sat in front of one! No need for TV/PC!

Would love to be a couch potato if I didnt have my boy, but my daughter and 3 dogs would still keep be busy!:)

Yes... I have lost 2 stone having horses.. So i would prob be on sims 2/3 and all the different ones on the PC, PS2 or PS3 lol! And out for the odd day with my mates Haha!
i would prob doo better with my GCSE's if i didnt have horses though. and wouldnt bunk... Becuase i would have more time

I would either turn to work and do loads of extra shifts or I would start my own mini zoo with animals smaller than horses lol.

Dont knowif I could be a total couch potatoe, but never say never lol

Jen
x

Given the chance:p

I have two staffies so I am out and about with them as well;)

Would quite honestly be BORED.....but, finished work today, it was
horrendously windy and VERY wet and I came home and thought how
I would love to curl up on the Sofa now and watch an old 'Christmassy' Movie
to get me in the mood;)

Instead I was ankle deep in mud, lol, seeing to my two;)

Not a complete couch potato, but I definetely wouldn't get out as much. Today is a prime example of when I'd have stayed in by the fire!

I've lost some weight & toned up alot since I started sharing Shads, not just from riding, but from yard jobs etc as well. Beats going to the gym any day!! :)

I also have a dog, although she's out with my fiance most of the week, who's a gardener, so she gets alot of excercise! Loves her walkies too though! :D

I'd do voluntary work again at my daughters old infant school and probably work at my local animal shelter too.

I hate being at home - I feel trapped and bored- and try to be out as much as I can.

My hubby laughs at me because when I record programmes off the telly to watch I do so on 1.3 speed and still have to be doing something else at the same time! The only time I can truly sit down and do one thing is at the computer. :eek:

Not really, as the dogs still need walking and I work full time, so I dont have the time to walk my dogs 3 times a day like some owners do, one walk, whether be a blast in the park with a few searches or a longish on the forest is good enough for my two. I dont however just do a plod round the block with them on lead, they'd go mad. I've always found if I get them using their brain it wears them out soooooo much quicker than a long run where they are doing their own thing.

I could never be a coach potatoe. 3 dogs (2 are springer says it all really) but I hit the gym for circuits/running/spinning every day and yes I do see to my lad every morning and I ride every night!

Also when my arm was still in it's sling and I could not drive I walked to the yard and back every day.

When the weather gets better I will start running in the evening too.

Love the fitness high which also means I am fit enough to ride lots

Yep, couch potato persuivant here! Afore we got the horses my life consisted of work and smoking / eating myself pooey of an evening! lol, my life revolved around tv programmes, (house ones and Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!!). I did do the odd walk at the weekend but it didn't really light my fire - not like having the horses does! I don't ever wish for my old life back - I dread to think what state my health would be in right now. I was teetering on the verge of having a drink problem, but that is all sorted now thank goodness. I didn't realise how unhappy I was until I started getting happy! Horses to thank for everything good in life...............

newrider.com