I'm alive...

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Hi all! I've been away for a week because Sonne kicked me in the shin while we were out together - my fault, I carelessly got too close to a horse who has never done anything like that before.

I have an open fracture of the Tib & Fib, now repaired at St George's Tooting, where @Skib was kind enough to visit me (having seen the incident on Facebook). I've had access problems to the forum which is why I haven't updated you all.

Being vertical is quite tough right now but I'll try to come by in the next couple of days, catch up, and tell you all the story.

Sid was, of course, a saint. And is uninjured, thank Heavens.

• Wow
Reactions: GaryB
What a nightmare! Fingers crossed you make a speedy and full recovery, Thank goodness Sid was good, will your sharer be able to keep him ticking over while you're laid up?

Reactions: Jane&Ziggy
Ouch!!! That sounds like one of those wrong place wrong time things that nothing would have happened the other 999,999 times.

Glad they have managed to put you back together, and sending best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Glad you are doing ok, I saw your post on Facebook and it was just bum luck from what you said happened! But what a rock star Sid was, bless his little cottons x

No, she's barefoot, but she's big and she really lashed out.

When I saw it coming I thought she was just going to miss me. Alas, she didn't!
I have got to close to a mare on my boy who split my shin open when they double barreled.
I had stitches and that bit never grows hair.

In hindsight its really really lucky that she missed Sid.

newrider.com