I'm having a weird day...

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
So instead of buckling down to some work I am on here! Hahahaa - sooo un self-disciplined!!
Just caught the smell of a new brochure that OH is working from. Yum! The smell of nice paper......
Also earlier I caught a whiff of horse - no sh*t Sherlock being as I have two here with me, BUT, I think you can almost become immune to their scent? Anyway they are two great smells.
Please add your favourites!

I had a smell ( and taste!) yesterday of something that took me right back to my childhood and being with my dear dear grandma who has sadly passed away last year ( aged 98:wub:)

It was amazing, as I hadnt had ' this smell/taste ' for what must be a good quarter of a century and and a bit more! Just by chance a friend gave me 2 tubs which nobody in her household wanted..

Being curled up on the sofa with my big mug of ovaltine was just so comforting :angel::angel:

Definatley a smell that has shot straight to the top of my fave smells !!

I also love sniffing the inside of choc easter eggs prior to scoffing!:redcarded:

I love getting into a cleanly made bed at my mums as it smells of home :)

I'm more of a feeling that a smells person - being wrapped up in a duvet, cuddling up with the dog or ponies, nice warm fluffy pjs...

newrider.com