I'm in love! Too bad I'm not looking!

BeachRiding

Aug 26, 2004
USA
Well, I was just notified about this horse, he is supposedly really lovely, I'f only I was looking! Also was notified about a very nice stallion, won 500k on the race track, that I could have been given, but didn't act fast enough as I was on vacation, not that I want, or need a stallion.. (I would have had him gelded)

Anyway, I don't need another horse.....:p :D But look what I am missing...:(

Bombers Express
NER #233

BOMBER.jpg

"Bombers Express is a 11 year old, 16.2 hand, Black, Standardbrad, Gelding, NER # 233. Bomber is a very sweet guy that loves to be loved on. In March 2002 he was rescued from the race track (Cal Expo - harness racing) by a very loving couple with the total amount of life winnings of almost over $200,000. Bomber's owners had to move and sadly had to leave their babies (Bomber & Lassen) with us. They never rode him, but were told that he was ridden occasionally at the track. We have ridden him on some trail rides and he did very well. He thinks about new stuff and reacts calmly. He is VERY friendly, curious and gentle. He has very good ground manners and respects humans space. He behaves excellent with vets and farriers. He does have the bad habit of cow kicking (on rare occasions) when he's being groomed and you find a spot around his hips that he doesn't want brushed. I suspect this is from having his hips bumped when in the racing industry. He always gives plenty of tail swishing and looking back at you notice before he resorts to a (gentle) kick! He is just an awesome fellow who, despite his size would be a great kids horse with some additional training."

Gentle kicks,eh...:rolleyes: Major problem is, if I was to get him I would have to adopt his friend too. His friend is very lovely, but a bit old at 15.
Quarter Horse mare named Lassen

234-8-13-1.jpg

REALLY tempted, but I have to stick with Gitcha and need the money to train him...:(

newrider.com