Im shocked!! (ofoh)

I agree.
He's just had a terrible 2nd round and I don't think his horse is too impressed with his riding tonight. Can't really underdstand why they would let a novice wear spurs especially when the rider seems as untidy as diarmuid. I'm no expert but I don't think it was a good idea.:eek:

I noticed it as well and I'm sorry but you need a secure leg to ride in spurs without causing discomfort to the horse...he definately doesn't. I know he hasn't been riding long but that is a bit off. Isa wasn't happy tonight with him and he was trying way too hard in the second round.

he digs his heels in because they are so high and his feet are too far in the stirrups, poor horse

Horrible, really horrible how dare they?

He isn't able to ride with spurs, I had even got to the stage of watching, but now I am going to find it hard to watch if that's how they see fit to trat the horse. He had his foot jammed so far into the stirru he got it foulded on hios spur and couldn't slip his stirrup, if he fell he'd have run the risk of being dragged.

and just now when he went around the arena blowing kisses his heels were dug into isas sides and she couldnt go any faster in trot!! it really annoys me, his arms are flapping and isa doesnt know where to go, urgh!
i hope he gets voted out

newrider.com