in need of tea and sympathy :(

Cremola Foam

Jan 11, 2005
Scotland
Well, maybe not the tea.... Don't like tea!

Its pretty much the hottest day we've had all summer today and I've spent the day holed up in bed with a horrid cold!! I mean, who gets a cold on the hottest day of summer!!!

Managed to drag my @$$ out of bed to go see the boys this morning and again this afternoon, now heading back home for a bath and more time in my pit!!

Really hope i feel better tomoz!!

Get well soon! I had my first ever (i think) summer cold a few weeks ago, it was awful, you have my sympathy!

Get well soon.

There's a horrific bout of the flu bug going round. Has hospitalised the unofficial OH, all jokes about man flu aside I genuinely thought he was gravely ill and terribly poorly. Hope your colds pass quickly and your feeling less "yacky" soon

I don't think colds get the recognition they deserve. If you take time off work, people say "oh it's only a cold" but they can be really debilitating and if you struggle in to work and spread your germs, they hate you even more! It's a no-win situation! They are bad enough in winter, but I think a summer cold really IS a bum deal. I had one start a couple of weeks before Christmas and I felt absolutely lousy. Not as bad as the flu when I could have legitimately taken myself to bed for a week or two but I struggled on, with a wretched cough as part of the deal. Not only did I have to deal with life in general (with the horses coming in every night - the 4 that I still had then!) but I also had to crack on with the Crimbo preps. Not a period I remember fondly.

Do get well soon. Pamper yourself by taking it as easy as you can and take paracetamol regularly, they do seem to take the edge off symptoms xxxx

Reactions: Trewsers
Thankyou everyone :) Luckily I'm on holiday still so no work to drag myself into! Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.

@kpnut I hope your feeling better :)

newrider.com