Introducing The 3 Toads

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
Mum and dad got me a present,and dad has been busy.
I havnt thought of names yet but currently they are known as the 3 toads and its quite fitting :)
70b05056b31b8aa1db842fe1b75497aa.jpg
c6561757b85e32bd808cec4c49c683a0.jpg
0e1c936a5e2fe2e6d33c62ff957d6495.jpg
92ef2559048eb47a796ac84b15613a72.jpg

the good the bad and the ugly ( hehe!)

They are very cute, and what a great home they have. I remember having Russian Gerbils when I was a nipper!

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
Oh how do Russian gerbils differ Gimp? I had gerbils a few years ago,I do love them :)

Lol I'm not sure who earns the good title yet,they are all full of mischief.
The Brown one is the bravest and most friendly,then the grey. The white one is the most nervous but he has come out his burrow a couple of times now and sniffed my hand. He stamps his back feet when I first go in the room,letting the other 2 know but they pay no attention to him bless him. They are 3 brothers :)

Reactions: Gimp
I havent a clue tbh MM ! It was when I was at primary school. I *think* they are smaller but dont quote me on it !

ETA: Hmm trying to find info on them, perhaps it was russian hamsters I had? I cant find russian gerbils.

Lol,you were a nipper! We had rats at primary school and I owned a lovely white male rat called nico,he was very smart and if I ever forgot to wash my hands after stroking a cat he sure let me know! But the rest of the time he was a popper and loved sleeping in my bra!

Phew!! HATE rats, and don't care how cute they are, I would poison them all!!!

SJP Nico was lovely,he knew all sorts of tricks and came to call,he used to love the dogs and cleaned our old collie x face all the time :) but I know they are not for everyone!
I love rodent and would have my room full of them,I'd love a chinchilla again :)

Yes Julie the Viv has been converted,I didn't want to part with it but wouldn't get another chameleon for various reasons but these 3 are lovely and its nice to have some life back in my room, even at 2am when they are trying to dig to Australia!

Reactions: Kite_Rider and Gimp
Gimp there are Russian hamsters they are wee grey ones I think?!? I've had hamsters but much prefer gerbils or rats,much less likely to bite you!

Reactions: Gimp
Noooo rats make fabulous pets, they are clever little beggars but friendly, don't bite (unlike hamsters) are inquisitive and are just generally rather lovely.

I used to long for pet rats. The wild ones are horrid though, I have loads here and they jump out at me often! Plus they attack baby rabbits and I hate hearing the babies scream. The domestic ones are nicer of course. I am sure they are actually nothing like their relatives!

Rats make lovely pets,I am currently scheming in my head how to convert part of my wardrobe into wither a rat or chinchilla cage! And the gerbils home will be changing soon but shall save that for when it's done :)

Reactions: Trewsers
They are so cute MM, I think the brown one looks like he should be called 'buscuit' but I guess that's a dumb name for a boy gerbil.
Oh KR now I don't mind biscuit, how about using that though and giving them all different biscuit names? Help much appriciated [emoji2]

newrider.com