It’s the weekend!

I have final fitting for saddle number seven. It only needs a tweak and I snuck a short test walk/trot yesterday and Gracie was fine and I was comfortable so my fingers are firmly crossed that we'll finally be sorted!

Babysitting tomorrow night and then hopefully hacking with Jill n Albs on Sunday.

Not quite I've got to get through work today. Although that's got to be better than the day yesterday. I'm cream crackered and starting to feel tense with the stressful week.
Tomorrow I've got someone coming to foot trim some of the cows feet. As some are getting a bit long. So have to set up for that first thing.
Hopefully squeeze in a ride at some point. Spending Sunday getting hay out and putting at gates ready to feed cattle during the week.

Work as always for me. No riding either, Belle has been off work with an abscess and bruised sole for almost two weeks now, she’s on the mend but still not 100%

It's the Christmas Fair and Lights in our town this Saturday, so no day off for me!

Probably working as well on Sunday but ho hum, that's running your own business for you!

Days annual leave for me today, so did Ale first thing and just been for a nice hike round box hill. Home now for pizza and spend the afternoon working on my next uni assignment.

Working tomorrow but it's Santa's arrival so we have shire horses and reindeer coming in, really can't complain!

Sunday I'm going to the cinema to see the Grinch with my best friend and a nice walk along the river hopefully, then do some more work on my uni assignments and take Brodie for a walk in hand.

Very excited to say that next Sunday all being well I'm sitting on him for the first time since his colic surgery!! That was the start of September so will be 3 months exactly!

Reactions: fourlegs and GaryB
Not quite I've got to get through work today. Although that's got to be better than the day yesterday. I'm cream crackered and starting to feel tense with the stressful week.
Tomorrow I've got someone coming to foot trim some of the cows feet. As some are getting a bit long. So have to set up for that first thing.
Hopefully squeeze in a ride at some point. Spending Sunday getting hay out and putting at gates ready to feed cattle during the week.

Hope you get a ride and some time to relax, you always sound so busy.

Oh I forgot Sunday I'm also on a work party, which involves taking down all the temporary cattle fencing. As it's too wet to get in the field with tractor and trailer. Chunky will get the honour of me driving him round picking up all the wooden fence posts, about 40 of them and poly posts. Loading them onto the carriage and taking to the trailer. We only do it once a year but he seems to show off and trots back up the field after each drop off.

Reactions: Jessey
I've had a long weekend, Thursday was chores, then Jess and I both had a sports massage before thanksgiving dinner with friends. Friday I worked with a friends horse then took Jess out for a ride before dinner with other friends. Saturday I did more chores at the field and had a bit of a lazy afternoon waiting in for the plumber and today I had a fab ride then a visit from mum and a scummy pub lunch.

Spent most of the weekend doing the usual horsey things and sampling Mr T's cooking and getting to know Zen. Yaye bring on the disco (he lights up and flashes to the music but he doesn't like Status Quo much:p)
image.jpeg

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com