It's been a year since I met him.

BeachRiding

Aug 26, 2004
USA
Having an emotional day. I met Gitcha a year ago this month. He had been in a stall for 7 months, not had his feet trimmed for three months and was generally just being ignored. I met him and he became mine a month later. God, so many ups and downs with us but things are working out. I am finally done with my confidence issues.

I played with Gitcha tonight, we moved together, we jumped together, he did pretty sidesteps, I didn't. He did beautiful jumps, I didn't. But we clicked tonight. I blew in his nostrils, he followed me around, I hugged him, I gave him a kiss and I cried in his mane. I love him, he understands me. No one understands me, horses do.

So Happy Anniversary Gitcha.You truly are an angel. Will have pics and a big celebration (am baking him a 'cake') next month on the day I bought him. Also have a lovely video made for next month, but this will do for now.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWcn03l4-cU

What a great video made me all:eek: ..I love the picture of you both standing side by side:)
Horses are magic, aren't they....I remember Teabiscuit saying that to me...and you know? that really does sum them up!!
Happy Anniversary Gitcha and Willie Love...Here's to many more;) :D

WOW i got teary eyed and almost cryed,:eek: beautiful video, and hope there and many more fond memories to come:eek: :)

newrider.com